Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week 12 ( the last week of lecture phase!)

Olá para todos!

That's "Hello Everyone" in Portuguese. In four days I will be leaving for Johannesburg and Mozambique, Africa! This week has been so busy! My DTS has been packing and cleaning like crazy. I am so excited for all of the amazing things that God is going to do on outreach. When we are in Johannesburg we will be helping out in a local ministry. We will be doing a lot of work projects, and helping out with all of their needs. We also have the opportunity to go to the Lion Park while we're in South Africa. We will get to feed giraffes and play with baby lions.

From South Africa, we will take a twenty eight hour bus ride up to Dondo, Mozambique. We will be working with Iris Ministries while in Mozambique. They have a home for boys who range from 4-18 years old. We will be helping out with the boys, as well as doing ministry in the bush. We are actually going to camp in the bush for an entire week. I am so excited to get to serve the people of Africa! Please pray for me while I'm on outreach. Pray for protection, for favor, and that God would really use us to bring His Kingdom to Africa. Also pray that I would have supernatural boldness so that I may fearlessly do God's will. I may be able to update my blog once or twice while on outreach, but it is unlikely. If you would like to know how I am doing during my trip, please feel free to contact my dad at: billc@dayspring.com. I will continue to pray for all of you! I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful day.

In Christ,
Kaitlyn Couey

No comments:

Post a Comment