Friday, July 1, 2011

Outreach! (South Africa and Mozambique)

Hello Everyone!
I am so sorry that I have not had the opportunity to update my blog sooner. As you all know, I recently got back from the outreach portion of DTS. My team went to Johannesburg, South Africa as well as Mozambique. We were gone for about two months. It was by far the most amazing experience of my life. I honestly do not have the words to express to all of you just how much God changed my life. I'm literally a different person, and I owe it all to Jesus. I have countless stories of how God touched my life, and the lives of precious Africans. I am going to be posting all of my stories little by little, so please keep a look out for my updates! I love you all and I pray that you are blessed. If you have any questions about my adventure in Africa(or about anything else) PLEASE leave me a comment or email me at: katecouey@gmail.com. I would really enjoy answering them. Thank you for all the prayers and support! I couldn't have done any of this without you all.

In Christ,
Kate Couey

No comments:

Post a Comment