Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 4

The fourth week of DTS has ended, and I am happy to report that it is now the weekend! This week's teaching was taught by a local pastor named Blake Mattox. He taught on the Character of God. He spoke a lot about forgiveness, obedience, and 'monsters in the dark'. I enjoyed his teaching because he didn't water down his words. He spoke the truth. It was awesome. Next week DTS is going to be commuting every day to Eagle Rock, which is the YWAM base up in the mountains. We will be sharing a speaker with the Borders DTS the entire week. It's going to be awesome! I will give you all more details later. Also, last night I went to(part of) a 24 hour prayer/worship meeting at Faith Bible Chapel. God really blessed my time there! It was very encouraging. Please continue to keep me in your prayers. Specifically concerning financial provision. Thanks for everything!

In Christ,
Kaitlyn Couey

No comments:

Post a Comment