Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Africa Update

Hello everyone! 
I just wanted to give you all a quick update on my upcoming Africa outreach. We had our first outreach meeting today, so I have a few more details concerning the trip. We will be leaving for outreach in late March, and will be coming back mid May. We will begin our journey in Johannesburg, South Africa; we will be there for three weeks. Then, we will take a bus ride to Mozambique. We will stay there for the final month of outreach. In Johannesburg, we will be working with children in the slums. We will put on skits, do dances, play games, and simply love on the kids there. In Mozambique, we will be working with IRIS ministries, which is the ministry that Rolland and Heidi Baker started. http://www.irismin.org/ It's going to be awesome! The total cost for the outreach is $2,900. God has been so good to provide the first half of that, but I still need $1,450. The second half of the outreach cost is due later this month. Please pray that God would continue to provide. I have no doubt that He will! Also, if you feel lead to support me financially, please email me and I will send you all of my information. I am so thankful for all of you! I pray that God would continue to richly bless you. 

In Christ,
Kaitlyn Couey 

No comments:

Post a Comment