Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week 2

The second week of school is over, and I'm very excited about everything I have learned. One of the YWAM Denver staff members spoke this week. His name is Mark Davies, and he taught on the Fear of the Lord. God has really blessed me through the teaching this week. I now have an understanding of what it truly means to fear God, and how I'm supposed to apply that to my life. I also learned this week that I will be going to Mozambique, Africa on my outreach! We will be working with orphans, widows, and those living with HIV. Mozambique is also one of the poorest countries in Africa. I am very excited to see God move in the people there! Please keep me in your prayers. Also, feel free to message me any prayer requests, I would love to pray for you.

Blessings,
Kaitlyn Couey

No comments:

Post a Comment